A Glass of SuSu a Day Keeps The Doc Away

Travel the windy road into the muddled mind of a psychology graduate student in the day, reality show addict in my spare time and an alcohol junkie in the night. :) I am a confused pessismistic soul waiting for enlightenment, an asian feminist at heart and a travel journalist in my dreams.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Systolic: 100

Geramnyaaaa............

I'm destined to meet people that will test my patience. DESTINED. What with classes, Ta-ing, research meetings, grading, etc i really really cannot afford to deal with this right now :( You out there, stop ordering me around! I'm not your servant....phei yuan even said i looked so submissive around her....WHY OH WHY DO I LET HER DO THAT TO ME????

Sighhhhhh

I'm sufferring from imposter syndrome. They made a mistake with the application! I'm not supposed to be here, I don't belong here. I just sit in a corner pretending to understand the concepts that they articulate so well. ARGH. Stresssnyaaaa.....i dunno how to come up with a new way of validating a selection procedure? How am I supposed to know? If it's that easy, experienced researchers would have thought of it by now!!! and Gnuplot...DAMN YOU. I have to do coding for my stats class. C-O-D-I-N-G. Can you imagine me doing coding???? Suchuen doing coding? Unbelievable. Haha

Blood pressure naik :( hit a record high of 100. never ever in my life have i reached a 100. my seniors welcomed me to grad school after hearing about it. Sorry about the depressed entry....SUM Of my life after 4 weeks here. Gone are the initial highs and now the lows start creeping in like a lapping wave...

CrispAds Blog Ads

3 Comments:

Blogger Chin Kian said...

So you won't ever get bored again huh? haha. hey take it easy susu :) all the best..

8:03 PM  
Blogger Sean Wong said...

Did you say Phey Yuan??? I think I know her... It truly is a small world for Msians in the US!

Anyway, take it easy lar... you and I are always bound to meet irritating ppl. Heck, you're supposed to take it better than me what eith you being a psychologist!!! I'm the one that's supposed to pull out my hair on both ends when someone doesn't even close his/her mouth when they eat, or cuts ppl in the middle of a conversation!

But like they say, just drink a glass of milk and you'll keep the doc away!

11:18 PM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

ck: no no will be bored working and working heehehhe

sean: ahahaha we're destinedddd doommmeeddddd got headacheeeeeee ok ok...i'll work my psycho magic hahahah

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home