A Glass of SuSu a Day Keeps The Doc Away

Travel the windy road into the muddled mind of a psychology graduate student in the day, reality show addict in my spare time and an alcohol junkie in the night. :) I am a confused pessismistic soul waiting for enlightenment, an asian feminist at heart and a travel journalist in my dreams.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sleeping Beauty

We are losing grip on the string that pulls us together
I can't seem to get to you
An invisible wall stands between us
You are the Sleeping Beauty
Call out when you awake from your slumber

CrispAds Blog Ads

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Here's a rope." hehe...Don't worry about me, "give me that string". i've got many more mountains to climb.hehe..i wonder wat that all means??

7:33 AM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

ginnn u always make me laugh hahaha its okayyy it's supposed to be abstract...just letting out my frustration :P

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home