A Glass of SuSu a Day Keeps The Doc Away

Travel the windy road into the muddled mind of a psychology graduate student in the day, reality show addict in my spare time and an alcohol junkie in the night. :) I am a confused pessismistic soul waiting for enlightenment, an asian feminist at heart and a travel journalist in my dreams.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

234 Miles

234 miles away from Chia
13,000++ miles away from my friends and family
575 miles away from Anna and MG at Purdue
2700+ miles away from Sean in Cali

Sigh...I'm so far away from everyone. :P Sometimes feel kinda lonely.

On a lighter note, I did my first ever TA class yesterday. It's definitely a new experience standing from a teaching assistant's view then as a student. I HAVE THE POWERRRR. YAYYY. All you sorority and fraternity students better watch out. Better suck up to me or I'll fail you. Kekekeke. Nahhh...why would I do that? I'm sooo nice. hahahaha Yeah right.

CrispAds Blog Ads

9 Comments:

Blogger Chin Kian said...

waiseh. TA lo.....
oh...234 miles from chia? everyweek drive 4 hours to see him mah can lo. :D

8:37 PM  
Blogger chiaxiang said...

ck....you mean everyweek ask him to drive 4 hours? j/kidding.....miss ya dear. See ya in 2 weeks!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean?
I'm just one click away!!even with dat i agree it feels like 13,000 miles most of da time..hehe..

-MSN Messenger-

8:11 AM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

CK: u gonna get me a car then no prob laaaa hahahah

chia: miss u too!!

gin: hahaha i willll try tooo but the time difference makes things a bit harder la...:P

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even tho we're 500++ miles apart, u're always in my heart
hehehehehe...

12:04 PM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

aiyooo saya sudah tersentuhhhhh

6:58 PM  
Blogger chiaxiang said...

ahahah....saya juga....never knew Anna can be so touching heheheh

12:04 AM  
Blogger Sean Wong said...

10 miles or 10000 miles, we're all apart. But with just a phone call way, we're all much closer.

I think the problem is timing... time zones, work shifts, and assignments. Cuz even when were close, will we have time for a cuppa?

2:49 PM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

seannnn i never knew u were so sentimentalllll kekeke. of coz got time for cuppaaa....now that we're at different placesss :)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home