A Glass of SuSu a Day Keeps The Doc Away

Travel the windy road into the muddled mind of a psychology graduate student in the day, reality show addict in my spare time and an alcohol junkie in the night. :) I am a confused pessismistic soul waiting for enlightenment, an asian feminist at heart and a travel journalist in my dreams.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Heh?

I will never forget what a guy asked/stated to me at Hanna's (a grad student) birthday party....

"Your bra-strap is transparent. Is the rest of your bra transparent too?"

I couldn't say anything for a few seconds. Didn't know if I was gonna laugh out loud, be offended or just pretend like it's no big deal. Apa ini?? Hahahaa. Was that supposed to be a pick-up line? Honestly, I didn't realize how ridiculous his statement was until I got back to my apartment. WHat was that supposed to mean?!?!?!?!

Guess what I (the really blur and lame) replied? "Urm....many girls have these straps too." I wish a hole would open and swallow me wholeeeeeeeeeeee.....:P

CrispAds Blog Ads

7 Comments:

Blogger Chin Kian said...

hahaha. if you're single and available, and he's super hot, would you buy that pick up line? haha superb..

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I tried out the phrase not too long ago and she actually showed me how transparent it (all) really was."

wow!!it works!!successful!!

a pick-up line of the future for all men??definitely!!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

CK: urm maybe...hahah dependingon how cute he really is. kekeke

Irene: yeaa school's good. lots of reading to do...some of them alien to me but so far just trying to do the best :)) how're u back home? I want nandos...:P

GIN: wait one day some girl slap ur face then u know...hahahaha

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susuuuu....i dun have a job :(
Maybe I should wear a transparent bra strap too..maybe the company rep will ask me questions too and I get a job
huhuhuhhuhuhuhu

9:16 PM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

annaaaa....how abt micron?? Maybe you'll hear from them in awhile? Don't neet to wear transparent bra straps la...:P

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaa...micron hates meee
In fact, I also hate micron

12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wei...should give him a slap on the face lah ... heheh... maybe two while you're at it...;P Give it the Asian style also...kick in the groin area!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home