A Glass of SuSu a Day Keeps The Doc Away

Travel the windy road into the muddled mind of a psychology graduate student in the day, reality show addict in my spare time and an alcohol junkie in the night. :) I am a confused pessismistic soul waiting for enlightenment, an asian feminist at heart and a travel journalist in my dreams.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Masons Keepe, Manassas, Virginia, United States


Let me introduce to you Mei Xiang, resident panda bear of Washington D.C.'s zoo. Cute eh?? It looks like she's merajuking. Hahaha.

It was awesome visiting the zoo. I think it's been 10 years since I've gone to one. I loveeeee animals. Let me show you the other animals I saw....




Mrs. King Kong is showing signs of hostility towards visitors of the zoo :( Perhaps she had a quarrel with Mr. King Kong.

Besides the zoo, me and Chia also visited the Holocaust Museum, recording the history of Jews sufferings. If anyone weren't sympathetic about the Jews' lifecourse, they will be once they've seen this museum. Because my attention lifespan for museums lasts only about 1 hour-1 1/2 hours, we were only able to see half of what was offerred. I'm definitely going back to finish it. :P

I FINALLY walked past the WhiteHouse. Apparently, there are snipers everywhere around the WhiteHouse to protect the dearest President. DanG! I couldn't accomplish my mission of throwing rotten eggs at the WhiteHouse. Didn't want to end my life right there and then! It would be such a waste. Hahaha. Chia was super paranoid about our every movement. So afraid that we would get hit if we acted in any way suspicious. Kekeke

And I saw the reflecting pool and Lincoln's Memorial! The film location of one of the scenes in Forrest Gump. Okay okay I'm sure the memorial has more significance than a film location but all I know is the building's meant to commemorate the respected Abraham Lincoln. Too bad the memorial was located above a hill and in order to reach it I would have to climb god knows how many steps. I decided to forego actually seeing the statue of Mr. Lincoln. :( My legs hurt after traipsing around D.C. the whole afternoon.


P.S.: I finally got my Apple laptop! YAY! Now I've got to figure out how to use it. :))))

P.P.S.: I love chia's new apartment. SOSOSOSOSO much more luxurious than any of Purdue's apartment I've been to. This area called Fairfax is supposedly a wealthy place. Lots and lots of mansions and Merz and BMWs and Infinitis. Sighhh...me poor poor student.


CrispAds Blog Ads

5 Comments:

Blogger SuChuen said...

hippo getting ready for afternoon nap. hahaha. missing u guys tooo!! i bought a taboo set. kekeke. hmm dun study too hard...just try ur best :)

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when is Chia going to get his Merc or BMW's??or got already?hehe..

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought u said u have the rear end pic. That's just the back. I demand for the booty !!!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah "park to" at zoo ahh ? so romantik. Minus the walk and the animal shit smell, ofcause.

ooii when u guys coming back to see meeeeee ??

I DEMAND for booty tooooo!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

Gin: hahaha maybe in 10 years time laaa...unlike someone ar...who already drives a merzzzz :P

Anna: that one is good enuf laa! U can zoom up close to stare at the panda's booty. kekeke

Gman: Aih....mggg....new student suckssssss....u shud come visit me! keke

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home