Moving House
Welcome to my new blog! I've decided to change it to blogspot because it looks fun to try a different host for a while and for many other numerous minute reasons. So all those of you who do link to my blog, please change the URL to suchuen.blogspot.com! Ooohh now I'm really trying to learn how to rearrange my blog's template from scratch. So be patient yea!
Oh by the way, I might sound like some pompous arrogant ass to call myself princess susu but I don't care! Susu is used because my old ancient friends used to call me susu and princess susu because it sounds cute. Not that I think of myself as royalty. You'll know if you continue reading my blog that I'm actually very very down-to-earth. :)

1 Comments:
Welcome to BlogSpot!!!
A few comments, first of all...
I'm not ANDY LAU!!!! My name is Sean Wong Tsing Shian, FYI!
The template looks splendidly familiar... hehe.
Good posts, KISS (Keep It Sweet, Stupid!)
Anyway, keep blogin' away~
Andy Lau .... I MEAN, Sean Wong!
Post a Comment
<< Home