A Glass of SuSu a Day Keeps The Doc Away

Travel the windy road into the muddled mind of a psychology graduate student in the day, reality show addict in my spare time and an alcohol junkie in the night. :) I am a confused pessismistic soul waiting for enlightenment, an asian feminist at heart and a travel journalist in my dreams.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

22 is bittersweet

I can't believe I've been out of high school for almost 5 years! It's 5 YEARS since I last wore my Rangers uniform, since I wrote on a Buku Latihan, 5 years since I lined up in an assembly hall, since I washed my school shoes and painted it white, and 5 years since I attended tuition classes. Aah...those were the days. Everything was clear and simple - straightforward. If you do your homework, attend tuition classes and study, you'll pass with flying colours.

I still remember how Mrs. Tan a.k.a. katod used to torture us with her version of "hangman" - what's another word for deep? starts with p ends with d has 9 letters bla bla. And how she would yell at us all if we didn't have our English dictionary at the upper corner of our table ready to be whipped open whenever she commands. Oh god...it sounds so funny now how we'd obey like a pack of donkeys! hahaha And Miss Ang! Where should I begin? How she'd go on and on about the cheesecakes she'd received in the past from 5 Science 1s. *rolling my eyes* Good old times...good old times. :)

PS: Ck, Jess, Seong Hong, May -- you guys reminded me yesterday of how innocent and blissful high school was! Going to class, going to tuition, paying attention or NOT paying attention, ogling girls or boys in tuition centers, lepaking during PJ, worrying about the next test or homework or camp...Aaah wished sometimes I didn't have to grow up! :)

Anddd I'll conclude my old lady's nagging with a dose of really cool trance from deep dish...


CrispAds Blog Ads

4 Comments:

Blogger chiaxiang said...

kicking song. I miss high school too.

5:21 AM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

haha let's dress up in our old uniforms and go out one day! kekeke

11:18 PM  
Blogger Chin Kian said...

"If you do your homework, attend tuition classes and study, you'll pass with flying colours."

this is SO not true! for me la. hahaha

1:07 AM  
Blogger SuChuen said...

you're special...hahaha

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home